Hey hey! I’m Sabrina McKenzie – creator, designer & owner at Scarlett Red Designs®
Music & fashion is our jam!
As the home of cool threads for little rockers, we provide the antidote to boring, bland kid’s clothes that blend in. With mostly unisex designs, we have a strict no frills policy and believe in fun, meaningful and unique fashion for kids.
Specialising in baby and toddler wear, all of our prints and items are original designs – so you’re little one will stand out from the crowd. Designed in Melbourne Australia and inspired by the sounds of rock n roll, because why should grown ups get all the best designs?
We’re also passionate about our impact on the world. Our new 'LOVE YOUR CLOTHES' range is all made in Australia and are pumped about having production back here! Many of our items have been made offshore and when we don't manufacture in Australia we choose to work with factories that look out for their workers. We are currently growing and building on this to ensure we are in alignment with our goals and passions in being an ethical business.
So if you’re sick of the same old blues and pinks and looking for something to match your kid’s big personality, what are you waiting for? Have a look around our shop and find something you love instead.
We love filling your little rockers wardrobes with cool threads! Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram and tag @scarlettreddesigns so we can see your little one rocking their new clothes!
Mumma to 2 little rockers- Scarlett & Frankie
Creator, Designer, Owner at Scarlett Red Designs
Some of our older styles were are inspired by decorative sugar skulls that are a symbol of Dia de los Muertos.
What a lot of people don't know is that there is a deeper meaning behind Sugar Skulls in general. What inspires us the most about this culture is the celebration of life. To learn a little more have a read here ...
We ship nationally and internationally!
We are currently taking enquiries for wholesale orders. Please contact Sabrina at email@example.com with your store details.
PayPal & Credit Card
- You do not need a PayPal account to purchase from our store. However, if you already have a PayPal account, you may use your account as your payment method.
- If you have any questions regarding payments, please contact me.
- afterpay is available through our store which offers, a shop now - pay later - interest free option. For more details please click here.
- We aim to get your goods to you as quickly as possible! Please allow 2- 3 business days for your order to posted and up to 5 business days (Australia only) for it to be rocking in your hands!
- Please allow for 14 days after postal notification for international shipments, international shipment could be delayed also due to destination and customs processing.
- Shipping is available within Australia and Internationally
- If you would like your item quickly, please contact me for an express option.
***International buyers- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or postage charges. These charges are the buyers responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
Refunds and Exchanges
***PLEASE NOTE: We cannot take responsibility for parcels lost in the post, however we will try to assist Australia Post in finding your item if it goes missing. We would recommend choosing the tracking option. We cannot assist with non-tracked items.
Customer satisfaction is a high priority here at Scarlett Red Designs. Unwashed and unworn items should be returned within 14 business days, postage for the refund is the buyers responsibility. As soon as the item is received a refund will be issued for the returned item/s. Refunds are only processed after reviewing the returned items.