Firstly, THANK YOU to everyone who has commented, supported and purchased from my little business- you guys ROCK!
Just an update on what’s happening during the next few weeks whilst I take some time off with baby number 2.
What’s going on?
Well I’m (Sabrina) having bub number 2 and need to take some time to spend with the family and bonding with my new little addition!
What’s happening with the store?
- SS16 September launch is happening!!! Due to the changes we will be having the main launch on Sept. 26th and then there will be a 2nd drop of new items in a smaller launch for SS17 closer to December (including our new shirts)
- Everything will remain the same! I have an amazing team who will be taking care of everything.
- Most things will be pre-made as I have prepared a big batch before taking some maternity leave. However, if things do need to be made I have a small team available to assist with this also so everything will remain the same.
- There will still be the usual 2 week turn around on orders, just so everything can be packed & sorted.
So who is this team and what are they doing?
- The awesome Kristy from Just Social Media will be hanging out with you guys on Instagram and Facebook! She has been on-board for a couple months now and is ah-mazing! I’ll still be there in the background checking out all the awesome photos of your kids and also possibly sharing one or two of my new family pics!
- A small team will be packing and sorting orders for you guys! This will happen on Tuesdays and Thursdays mostly which is why there will still be the 2 week turn around on orders being posted.
- A lovely team of ladies will also be assisting with sewing orders when the stock gets low to keep up with getting you guys sizes and stock during this time.
Thank you for reading! Looking forward to the launch and peaking in on social media to see your kids in our new gear!